Sunday, September 17, 2017

Ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit!

Now that I have my Ziehharmonika (accordion) back I'm super motivated to pick up where I left off a few days ago.

Figuring out how to correctly play the bass part is tricky, and it takes quite the effort to practice and figure this out. Playing slowly helps a lot I noticed, then increase the speed. I continue learning "Ein Prosit" and it's slowly coming together:




The lessons I'm taking are from Hubert Fuchs - https://www.ziachfuchs.com, and he has a pretty awesome compilation and training lessons with a lot of focus on getting down to playing right away!

I will try to set aside some time every day to continue making progress on a couple of pieces. The things I want to learn initially are:
  1. Ein Prosit
  2. Hinter meiner Stadltuer
  3. Gstanzl

So let's see how the progress on those will be.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 8 - Tackling a new song: Schützen Polka

The last week and a half  I have been focused on practicing scales and the Grossglockner Weise.  This is what you can hear in the very beg...